+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by Manarelly Today at 10:05:01 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by InFaMouS]reeKo October 05, 2026, 06:38:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Fun/ny community  (Read 62008 times)

Fartinthewind

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
Fun/ny community
« on: August 15, 2018, 04:55:36 pm »
Hello everyone,

Im still a very new player. Seems you have a nicely sized community with a lot of fun games. Looking forward to participating in the next season!

Is there a reason why "good" players like to be so rude to each other? Seems to be about 80% the case. Also funny that they like to bash on noobs, but if you're too good then you're considered a "nerd"  and they start with the personal wealth and relationship comparisons  ;D Maybe time for some therapy? I just find it funny, probably nice folks in real life.

Thanks to Premier, Sword and to_creative for the gaming environment!!

Stripper

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: Fun/ny community
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 10:17:41 pm »
Fuck you, buddy!

Kidding, welcome to SCW. Don't take the BM seriously, at least I don't. Most of these guys aren't even able to lift a shoe box so what ever they say is automatically irrelevant and denied.

And before you ask, yes I used to be a part time male stripper for a little while.

Good luck next season.

Fartinthewind

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Fun/ny community
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 12:28:49 pm »
Same to you. I am also an amateur male stripper. I specialize in overweight and pasty.

tO_cReAtiVee

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Fun/ny community
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 12:36:20 pm »
I am not part of the admin team or anything ^^ I am not even affiliated with SCW, I just cast this season playoffs :D So all the thanks should go towards SworD and preMier :)

Hope you keep it up buddy and after going through the superficial BM toxic layer of the commuity, you ll find a lot of actually nice people (along with many retards obviously, but ye..)

aka Red.SeeD

MushroomY

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 136
    • View Profile
Re: Fun/ny community
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 01:52:12 pm »
Same to you. I am also an amateur male stripper. I specialize in overweight and pasty.

Not gunna lie i died laughing at this shit!!

K]o[L-Kraise

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
Re: Fun/ny community
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 11:24:11 pm »
no fat faggots allowed

eL]ToRpEdo[

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
    • View Profile
Re: Fun/ny community
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 11:39:35 pm »
no fat faggots allowed

The Fuck you doin on here then

K]o[L-Kraise

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
Re: Fun/ny community
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 12:37:40 am »
no knob gobbers either. leave

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal