+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Donate train for next season?! by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 03:14:41 pm
[Support Center] Delet game Match ID# 649 by Hups October 14, 2024, 07:33:05 pm
[Introduce Yourself] Clan F.I.F.A by Blizzard October 09, 2024, 12:30:45 pm
[Support Center] Account creation by Mamba October 09, 2024, 12:19:50 pm
[General Discussion ] I can't report games 2s by LivE.SworD October 06, 2024, 11:35:11 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3519
Latest: Glendarex
New This Month: 75
New This Week: 20
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 27049
Total Topics: 2467
Most Online Today: 625
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 500
Total: 511

Author Topic: Donate train for next season?!  (Read 7351 times)

Turtle

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Donate train for next season?!
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2024, 12:21:58 pm »
where can i send money? for this shitty game

hi Karol

you can click the PayPal button under the top 5 ladder on the right

eq.illuminaz

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2024, 01:59:34 pm »
I dont have paypall  >:(

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2024, 03:01:23 am »
sorry guys but i will not be donating this season, i was gonna set to match at 150$ or 200$ but really the ppl left in the league r toxic or dodge..i cant get behind the league anymore. I was hoping for the best and to bring more ppl to scw and get ppl excited but im really starting to realize that scw is truly almost dead and the players that are left do not care about it. they will keep on noob bashing (any new player that wants to try to join gets picked on) regardless im gonna just do pubs and stream if its starcraft that ill be playing. ill be removing the info about scw out of my stream

this is it for me boys, was fun. good times hope the best to whoever is left still playing, got love for everyone good or bad.  we all had some good games, really took me back to when i was a kid and wanting to be the best.

StOnE

• Season Winner
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2024, 01:38:26 pm »
I had thought about making a similar post, but I didn’t want to cause drama. I don’t know who you’re referring to when you say they are dodger, u should mention them. I’ve asked you to play several times. Let’s play a BO11 and leave the drama behind. I forgot to mention that last season I beat you 10-2 and I never said 'Ez', but this time you won two and started again..
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 01:39:53 pm by StOnE »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2024, 02:18:42 pm »
I'll play you bo9 as well. plenty of games lined up for you

SilenT.ReBorN

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2024, 02:47:31 pm »
riddick are you that tilted that monkey beat you 8-0?

its ok man, you got some bad matchups and spots. dont be so dramatic

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2024, 03:36:26 pm »
I think there are lots of players that want to play but our time zones are all spread out.

I usually log in late and that's when people from N.A are starting to leave and when i'm about to leave, I see players from Europe and Korea starting to log in asking for games.

Everyone is busy and our times are to spread out. I never get to play with most players here.

xS.Jake

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Today at 02:26:13 pm »
sorry guys but i will not be donating this season, i was gonna set to match at 150$ or 200$ but really the ppl left in the league r toxic or dodge..i cant get behind the league anymore. I was hoping for the best and to bring more ppl to scw and get ppl excited but im really starting to realize that scw is truly almost dead and the players that are left do not care about it. they will keep on noob bashing (any new player that wants to try to join gets picked on) regardless im gonna just do pubs and stream if its starcraft that ill be playing. ill be removing the info about scw out of my stream

this is it for me boys, was fun. good times hope the best to whoever is left still playing, got love for everyone good or bad.  we all had some good games, really took me back to when i was a kid and wanting to be the best.

Kind of a bitch move saying you’re going to do something and then not following through. I thought it was dumb to say you’d match and not just donate regardless though.  Wish I had time to play but I don’t right now this season looks like a lot of fun competition smh

reeKo[gK]

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Today at 02:30:15 pm »

thank god joe is gone......ill be praying for him not to return.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Today at 03:14:41 pm »

last time i matched 250$ ive prob gave more money to this league than anyone, also reeko keep my name out of your mouth before you get muted on the site. lets not bring drama here guys.
jake you can thank reeko/ronin for the bm everyday non stop for months on end. im not gonna continue saying anything on this because i have messages from reeko saying "im gonna try to get you muted like ive done in the past" regardless maybe you didnt know jake..  again, i gave more than 95% of the ppl and my account was used as a bot to promote the league, not doing it anymore. i got months of messages from reeko/ronin calling me a retard. you can Thank them

also really idk why you guys bm me, all i did was say im sorry im not going to do it. funny because ronin/reeko/zack was telling me not to donate, on everything i love and care about they was saying they wouldn't give money to this league and dont know why id be willing to match 150-200. then ronin comes in here and flips the scrip and bms me like he wasn't just saying i shouldn't donate.. lol its people like this that drive ppl away from playing the league. reeko is well known for only playing D rank players or blackduck. it should be league abuse for only targeting blackduck.

regardless please PM me on here and not leave your opinion out in the open, lets keep the site clean
« Last Edit: Today at 03:30:13 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

Season Info

SCW Season 48
Open: Sep 29 - Nov 10
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GallO54-41
2 QlolQ19-1
3 L-Mx]Goonnn23-11
4 DigitalCircus29-23
5 pGf]Tremoz-19-9

2v2