+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 47 Champions by HyDrA Today at 12:40:11 am
[General Discussion ] Gg Eazy Pubbasher by Alex September 22, 2024, 11:02:43 pm
[General Discussion ] GG]EaZy- having new people signup just to play him to get free wins! by dayanachavez76 September 22, 2024, 06:41:46 pm
[General Discussion ] reeKo for ADMIN 2024 MAKE SCW GREAT AGAIN! by reeKo[gK] September 20, 2024, 12:48:19 pm
[General Discussion ] The goat by Blizzard September 11, 2024, 02:56:08 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3422
Latest: GeorgePleda
New This Month: 16
New This Week: 7
New Today: 3
Stats
Total Posts: 26981
Total Topics: 2460
Most Online Today: 618
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 486
Total: 497

Author Topic: Gg Eazy Pubbasher  (Read 1165 times)

gG]EaZy-

• Tank
    • View Profile
Re: Gg Eazy Pubbasher
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2024, 03:46:56 am »
Even hero beat him but gave him ally end.

he disconnected lol? stop making up stuff.

gG]EaZy-

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2024, 03:54:26 am »
Stone, you can cry all you want but why do you keep losing?
You realize you did this to yourself.
When I wanted to keep playing 1s with you you refused and kept stating haha how do you like bo1 ahaha etc.   
Your apm also different. Can't tell who is playing on your account.  doesnt matter either way.
You are a known cheater who shouldn't even had the chance to play in this league.
This is exactly what vulture did with you only playing you and refusing to play me and tom last season. it is what it is.

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2024, 04:45:35 am »
@Live.Sword can gg eazy get suspended for the rest of the day season and give 1st to the 2nd place? I saw him admit to roy he was taking advantage of the free wins because no admins care or do anything about it in scw. I also saw him dodge high rank players to go play Deep_Anal LOL.

gG]EaZy-

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2024, 04:46:13 am »
please show. :)  continue to spread lies Deluka.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2024, 04:51:32 am »
Stone, you can cry all you want but why do you keep losing?
You realize you did this to yourself.
When I wanted to keep playing 1s with you you refused and kept stating haha how do you like bo1 ahaha etc.   
Your apm also different. Can't tell who is playing on your account.  doesnt matter either way.
You are a known cheater who shouldn't even had the chance to play in this league.
This is exactly what vulture did with you only playing you and refusing to play me and tom last season. it is what it is.

not to mention the season prior to that stone would dodge me to mass free wins vs wilcha. but yet he'll go around saying i dodge him lol.. The kid is delusional

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2024, 04:52:12 am »
keep crying stone. btw... it's just a game. grow up

StOnE

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2024, 11:48:38 am »
Tom, stop crying, I never refused to play with you. Last season ended more than a month ago, and I still see you crying, my friend. In SCW 45, I asked you many times to play, and your excuse was 'I prefer to play against Cole with his real account.' That’s when our bad manners started. At the end of the season, when you saw that Wilcha was playing with me, you wanted to play, and I told you, 'No, I’ll keep playing with Wilcha. You keep playing with your FW.' That's where it all began. I have never refused to play with people better than me. I can lose 10 games and keep playing; for me, it’s just a game, but you give it too much importance. Grow up and let go of your obsession with Cole. Either he plays my account or watches my streams to tell me about the drops, make up your mind, man. Lucas banned me just because he’s your friend and to stop you from crying, and then he had to leave. Then, in SCW 46, we played, and you beat me. I always tell you to play 1v1, but you keep crying because Vulture beat me. Lastly, Riddick admitted to me that he learned how to use BwChart, and he knows I don’t share my account with anyone. He even told me he showed you the proof, and you said, 'Huh, it was always StOnE.' I know my APM changes, or there are days I play better than others. When I play Koka's Academy style, my level can be that of a top player. Accept it and stop crying.

Riddick told me that he showed you the proof, and you said, 'Yes, it was StOnE.' Let go of your obsession with Cole and accept that he beat you 3-1 (x2 Z mid).

Tournament Of Titans r2 L]o[sT_HyDrA vs Kokanee[av] PART ONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMhm18-9IIg&t=32s

Tournament Of Titans r2 L]o[sT_HyDrA vs Kokanee[av] PART TWO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-MUZ5ZzWgw&t=35s

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2024, 01:03:22 pm »
I'm disappointed that ggeazy has the chance to win the easiest season of all scw seasons and yet he still looks for the most rookies in rank D to gain points. For me it's boring to play like this, it's like wasting time playing against rivals that you know you win every time. It's okay if it's a bo7 but not 30+ games. It looks pathetic, in my previous message I told him I hope for good games against thanatoz, don, but you don't even have to play them anymore, now he has more accessible rivals to win the league with dignity like gallo, wilcha, omni, adler and even riddick.

You win a season just by mass of games playing against rookies. Good strategy. But it looks bad.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2024, 01:58:29 pm »
I'm disappointed that ggeazy has the chance to win the easiest season of all scw seasons and yet he still looks for the most rookies in rank D to gain points. For me it's boring to play like this, it's like wasting time playing against rivals that you know you win every time. It's okay if it's a bo7 but not 30+ games. It looks pathetic, in my previous message I told him I hope for good games against thanatoz, don, but you don't even have to play them anymore, now he has more accessible rivals to win the league with dignity like gallo, wilcha, omni, adler and even riddick.

You win a season just by mass of games playing against rookies. Good strategy. But it looks bad.

FACTS

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2024, 03:21:27 pm »
Tom, stop crying, I never refused to play with you. Last season ended more than a month ago, and I still see you crying, my friend. In SCW 45, I asked you many times to play, and your excuse was 'I prefer to play against Cole with his real account.' That’s when our bad manners started. At the end of the season, when you saw that Wilcha was playing with me, you wanted to play, and I told you, 'No, I’ll keep playing with Wilcha. You keep playing with your FW.' That's where it all began. I have never refused to play with people better than me. I can lose 10 games and keep playing; for me, it’s just a game, but you give it too much importance. Grow up and let go of your obsession with Cole. Either he plays my account or watches my streams to tell me about the drops, make up your mind, man. Lucas banned me just because he’s your friend and to stop you from crying, and then he had to leave. Then, in SCW 46, we played, and you beat me. I always tell you to play 1v1, but you keep crying because Vulture beat me. Lastly, Riddick admitted to me that he learned how to use BwChart, and he knows I don’t share my account with anyone. He even told me he showed you the proof, and you said, 'Huh, it was always StOnE.' I know my APM changes, or there are days I play better than others. When I play Koka's Academy style, my level can be that of a top player. Accept it and stop crying.

Riddick told me that he showed you the proof, and you said, 'Yes, it was StOnE.' Let go of your obsession with Cole and accept that he beat you 3-1 (x2 Z mid).

Tournament Of Titans r2 L]o[sT_HyDrA vs Kokanee[av] PART ONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMhm18-9IIg&t=32s

Tournament Of Titans r2 L]o[sT_HyDrA vs Kokanee[av] PART TWO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-MUZ5ZzWgw&t=35s

Sorry I'm not going to bother reading all of this. You care about this game too much 🥲

Turtle

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2024, 04:00:26 pm »
Eazy lost -155 pts for one game!!! I’ve never seen anyone lose so much

Vulture

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2024, 04:42:14 pm »
Gangs]BIackduck  (+140)   gG]EaZy-  (-160)
congrats to blackduck new scw champ

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2024, 04:44:41 pm »
stone the league abusing dodger. Every Season.

stone fears gg]eazy-

gG]EaZy-

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2024, 04:45:12 pm »
You guys tell everyone not to play me. Or you have to smurf me to play. Its fine. Stone jsut admitted to refusing to 1s me today. U state i wont play you yet you are the one refusing to play me and playing others for free wins.

gG]EaZy-

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2024, 04:48:12 pm »
You guys tell everyone not to play me. Or you have to smurf me to play. Its fine. Stone jsut admitted to refusing to 1s me today. U state i wont play you yet you are the one refusing to play me and playing others for free wins.

literally no one will play me. Enjoy free sseason. You arent even up on me too which is the sad part. So how u think u are better makes no sense. Keep dodging and pretending to play the victim. Keep telling  all ur friends not to play me to ruin the league.

Season Info

SCW Season 47
Open: Aug 12 - Sep 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GallO107-52
2 pGf]Wild3r-63-54
3 Omn1[gK]47-25
4 Adler[aV]42-23
5 Choclo_Jh(xXx)47-23

2v2
RankPlayerRecord