+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] reeKo for ADMIN 2024 MAKE SCW GREAT AGAIN! by TheAdvocate Today at 09:00:45 am
[General Discussion ] The goat by Blizzard September 11, 2024, 02:56:08 pm
[General Discussion ] Ridiculous how you unbanned players that were supposed to be banned by RyuSC91 September 11, 2024, 09:28:19 am
[General Discussion ] Riddick unbanned but not stone? Craaaazy by LivE.SworD September 08, 2024, 06:48:12 pm
[Support Center] Rally killed us all with his lag by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:16:54 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3405
Latest: LingRush
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26916
Total Topics: 2456
Most Online Today: 321
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 181
Total: 187

Author Topic: 46-7 gg]eazy- gosu  (Read 4418 times)

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: 46-7 gg]eazy- gosu
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2024, 09:17:58 am »
YOU HAVE BEEN REFUSING TO 1s ME  NONE OF YOU EVEN RESPOND TO WHEN I ASK FOR 1s.

I RELAX???

STOP TELLING LIESS AND MANIPULATINMG THE TRUTH ... I AM SO DONE WITH THIS LEAGUIE

I PLAY WHOEVER I CAN THAT IS ON AT THAT TIME. ADLER IS DIFF TIME ZONE  GO AHEAD AND Ask him i ask HIM TO PLAY WHENEVER HE IS ON. SAME WIUTH OMNIA ND ITKEEPS GOING ON ...  FUCKI BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THERE IS NO RULE STATING WHO YOU CAN OR CAN'T PLAY. THIS IS ONLY AN ISSUE IF IM DODGING THEM BUT IM NOT. IT ALSO IS DISADVANTAGOUS OF ME TO BE HIGHER RANK CUZ THEN I LOSE MORE POINTS IF I PLAY THEM AT LOWER RANKS 

I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO PLAY WHOEVER IS ON AND WILLING TO PLAY PERIOD.
EVERYONE KNOWS THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD HENCE I PLAY WHO I CAN GET.

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2024, 09:18:54 am »

I RELAX???

STOP TELLING LIESS AND MANIPULATINMG THE TRUTH ... I AM SO DONE WITH THIS LEAGUIE

I PLAY WHOEVER I CAN THAT IS ON AT THAT TIME. ADLER IS DIFF TIME ZONE  GO AHEAD AND Ask him i ask HIM TO PLAY WHENEVER HE IS ON. SAME WIUTH OMNIA ND ITKEEPS GOING ON ...  FUCKI BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THERE IS NO RULE STATING WHO YOU CAN OR CAN'T PLAY. THIS IS ONLY AN ISSUE IF IM DODGING THEM BUT IM NOT. IT ALSO IS DISADVANTAGOUS OF ME TO BE HIGHER RANK CUZ THEN I LOSE MORE POINTS IF I PLAY THEM AT LOWER RANKS 

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD HENCE I PLAY WHO I CAN GET AND IS ON AT THAT TIME.
LIKE HOLY FUCK

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2024, 12:56:47 pm »

I RELAX???

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD HENCE I PLAY WHO I CAN GET AND IS ON AT THAT TIME.
LIKE HOLY FUCK

Damn dude....talk about unraveling. Get some help.

reeKo[gK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2024, 01:39:20 pm »

I RELAX???

LIKE HOLY FUCK

this guy needs a xanax

Alex

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2024, 03:10:50 pm »
Blackduck's Slayer

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2024, 09:42:30 pm »
Blackduck = GOAT
May evil drown in its source.

xS.Jake

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2024, 10:15:19 pm »
In this man’s defense he’s asked me to play every time I’m online and has gone as far as being disrespectful when I declined once or twice. Then apologized prolly cuz he’s tired of people talking and then dodging. I think the games are pointless because they prove nothing but if nobody else is on it really is what it is. The man’s got 100 games and is A- I don’t see the big deal. Everyone’s so infatuated with having good records for whatever reason which leads to dodging in the first place or resentment towards eazy for having a deceptive stat line. Records don’t mean shit and it’s annoying people give a fuck about them anyways. Who cares. End of the season tournament is a really good idea, and also maybe implementing a scale when you play someone lower rank too many times it eventually reduces to no points earned.  Otherwise fair play in my opinion. Would I do what he’s doing? No because I think it’d boring, but is it a problem? No I don’t think so.

xS.Jake

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2024, 10:16:59 pm »
Also aside from vulture you’re all noobs and are worse than him. So maybe get your level up 1s him and ruin his record if it bothers you.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2024, 10:20:54 pm »
xs is dead jake i asked u to 1s me and you ignored me.

ill smack both of you if you want to get your records hurt

reeKo[gK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2024, 11:13:55 pm »
Also aside from vulture you’re all noobs and are worse than him. So maybe get your level up 1s him and ruin his record if it bothers you.

put him on a sandwich and eat him jake :D :D: D

Blizzard

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2024, 03:39:51 am »
RoNin gosuuuu......   =)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2024, 10:12:20 am »
Damn eazy... You're really letting them get to you. Just maintain 1st place and ignore the drama bro. You're gonna start tilting soon with all the anger

Season Info

SCW Season 47
Open: Aug 12 - Sep 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 gG]EaZy-94-16
2 L-Mx]GallO50-34
3 Omn1[gK]41-17
4 pGf]Wild3r-46-37
5 Adler[aV]37-22

2v2
RankPlayerRecord