+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] reeKo for ADMIN 2024 MAKE SCW GREAT AGAIN! by TheAdvocate Today at 09:00:45 am
[General Discussion ] The goat by Blizzard September 11, 2024, 02:56:08 pm
[General Discussion ] Ridiculous how you unbanned players that were supposed to be banned by RyuSC91 September 11, 2024, 09:28:19 am
[General Discussion ] Riddick unbanned but not stone? Craaaazy by LivE.SworD September 08, 2024, 06:48:12 pm
[Support Center] Rally killed us all with his lag by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:16:54 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3405
Latest: LingRush
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26916
Total Topics: 2456
Most Online Today: 321
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 242
Total: 255

Author Topic: 46-7 gg]eazy- gosu  (Read 4421 times)

Vulture

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Re: 46-7 gg]eazy- gosu
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2024, 11:16:14 pm »
your'e a lil fem boy who runs his mouth all day, thats why.

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2024, 11:20:13 pm »
Funny you say that. I have toned it down so much. Everyone knows.  That is continuously your excuse lol. It’s sad. Everyone sees you have been the one to dodge the past seasons. I even have multiple examples on my stream. Please keep it up HUs. I even say you’re a good player.  It’s you who is the issue.
You are actually the one starting it all the past couple times.  Stop playing victim

Also you refusing to play me for that excuse is also still considered dodging. You hav no right to complain about who I play or don’t play when u refuse to play me.

That’s why I appreciated what riddick did to expose you and stone

« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 11:23:33 pm by GreatEscape »

Vulture

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2024, 11:23:21 pm »
I wish i could say you're a good player, but fwing off blackduck and your favorite past time deep anal doesn't prove anything

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2024, 11:24:54 pm »
Now all you are doing is egging me on. Admin I have reported a bunch of comments. Plz follow up.

I hope people can see how immature you are vulture they these posts.

Continue to slander my name and not be respectful

I have literally played everyone.

Everyone knows I’m a good player. You just saying that is to take shots at me. If this is allowed even on this then what’s the point in respect on thread admin?  Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 11:26:55 pm by GreatEscape »

Vulture

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2024, 11:33:57 pm »
I just looked at your record to see what  all the fuss was about.
Your record would be 20-14 if you didn't play blackduck/anal.
lmfao what a joke, stop pretending to be victim and admit your abuse.
you should be C+ at most without your fake record

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2024, 11:39:59 pm »
So what you are complaining about is entirely different. I have been asking onni adler all the top constantly to play. They have not been on.  I am going to play whoever regardless.

I am being the victim right now cuz you are saying I’m fake A player. I have been A every season. Like your posts actually are retarded and you aren’t taking into account how dead this league is and time zones and everything.  Why don’t you jump on this season so I can play you? Oh wait. You refuse.  So you can’t even comment

Srsly if nothing is done about vulture. Then I’m done playing this league. 

You continue to be disrespectful

It’s not abuse.
I can say the same thing about you last season. You refused to play Tom and I before season end.  You refused to play me the whole season so I couldn’t take points from you.  Srsly grow up. You see how bad this looks on you vulture?

Stop getting mad at me when it’s the system. The way the point system works with no end of season tournament, it just promotes players to play whoever to get the most points.

Once again I am not even doing what you are stating saying I am going out of my way to play black duck compared to other players. I constantly spam in chat. No one says anything.  Grow the fuck up
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 11:44:36 pm by GreatEscape »

Vulture

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2024, 11:44:25 pm »
its not against the rules to play noobs, but you're definitely not an A rank player your'e B- at most since you spam games vs blackduck every season. you wanna ban me for giving my opinion? go ahead

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2024, 11:45:44 pm »
You see how disrespectful you are being?  And you are also one of the players who I can say abused the system since you refused to play me and played lower rank players.  Not mentioning names

Also to add your last post. You’re saying everyone I played is noobs. That means everyone I played is a noob to you= disrespect.  Like common   You are such a dick

YOU CANT COMMENT ON WHO I PLAY OR CANT PLAY WHEN YOU YOURSELF REFUSE TO PLAY ME LOL? 

Does this make sense. You complaining about me playing black duck when YOU YOURSELF REFUSE TO PLAY ME?? HMMMMMMMMMM MAKES ALOT OF FUCKING SENSE EH?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 11:56:11 pm by GreatEscape »

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2024, 03:37:06 am »
Gg]Eazy- has been on...5 different accounts stalking in pubs one being fake lilililililil then bms on dm till he's ignored...Vulture has owned Gg ez various times and you dodge him Eric because you've stated he has bmed you before. No one needs to play you. Everyone can decide who they play. Playing BlackDuck and Deep_Anal 40 times in a row should minimize your points. Then you 3s with Deep Anal if anything it should be suspect that he might be free winning you. You've been caught once already and suspended for it. Not bming but facts. Don't play the victim.

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2024, 03:54:11 am »
Why are you even talking. You are irrelevant and everyone knows you are a liar.

Vulture has not responded cuz it’s the truth.  Literally.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 03:55:45 am by GreatEscape »

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2024, 04:02:08 am »
Why are you even talking. You are irrelevant and everyone knows you are a liar.

Vulture has not responded cuz it’s the truth.  Literally.

Damn bro. You literally lose sleep over this. Isn't it 4 or 5am? You're keeping an eye on the forums like a hawk...for attention?  Bro no one's going to give it to you. You're not news....just a crybaby. I'll post snapshots with your bnet name attached  showing your different aka's since I'm a liar.....
Since this isn't a bming forum. I'd like to request the same investigation into Gg]Eazy- for free wins. Since thereafter he has a history of free wins just to get to A+

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2024, 08:54:18 am »
Eric I made this post when you were 46-7 when you played deep and blackduck 25 games.

You are now way passed that and have played blackduck and deep another 35 games.

I was only poking fun at you at first, maybe hoping you’d stop playing them for free points, but you did the opposite.

Lol , if roles were reversed and me and hus sat there in first place spamming games vs duck, not playing you and saying they were the only ones on, you’d be fuckin pissed and say the same thing so relax this is a Normal post.

I’ll play you 1s bo9 if there’s nobody else to play.

I’m sure Adler would bo21 you as well.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 08:57:27 am by RoNin »

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2024, 09:03:41 am »
It’s funny. I have asked you constantly to play but you always refuse or have excuse. 

You all literally manipulate the truth and tell lies.

Blackduck is literally the only player on at time when I play. I have been asking everyone to play.  Holy fucj. 

I would be first place regardless of the fact if I played black duck or not. 

LIKE HOLY ADMIN HOW CAN YOU LET THIS KEEP CONTINUOUING. IVE ALREADY PROVED MY POINT. I LITERALLY PLAY EVERYONE.   I AM DONE

IM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN TBIS LEAGUE AND NO WONDER TOM (hydra) is also fed up. 

I’m not going to continue posting. AS I CAN TELL NONE OF YOU READ AND ARE JUST PICKJNG FIGHTS.   If nothing is done admin. This is my last season cuz none of this have any respect in it.  I have already proven my point. 

I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN ASKING EVERYONE TO OLAY.   THIS LEAGUGE IS DEAD.  I PLAY WHOEVER IS WILLING TO PLAY.   

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2024, 09:05:58 am »
ITS FUNNY HOW YOU ALL GET MAD WHO I OLAY YET YOU PLAYERS RONIN REEKO AND VULTURE ARE THE ONES WHO AFE DODGING ME AND SPREADING SHIT.  YOU THEEE ALWAYS DO THIS. 

KWEP PROVING MY POINT

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2024, 09:14:09 am »
Dude give it a break, the last time u were in first you played missnoi to get S rank .. lol bro what you are doing isn’t against the rules, but is frowned upon by 99% of the league and will never get you the respect that your ego thinks you deserve. a couple games vs blackduck and deep anal isn’t bad, but my god look at your record

Season Info

SCW Season 47
Open: Aug 12 - Sep 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 gG]EaZy-94-16
2 L-Mx]GallO50-34
3 Omn1[gK]41-17
4 pGf]Wild3r-46-37
5 Adler[aV]37-22

2v2
RankPlayerRecord