+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] reeKo for ADMIN 2024 MAKE SCW GREAT AGAIN! by TheAdvocate Today at 09:00:45 am
[General Discussion ] The goat by Blizzard September 11, 2024, 02:56:08 pm
[General Discussion ] Ridiculous how you unbanned players that were supposed to be banned by RyuSC91 September 11, 2024, 09:28:19 am
[General Discussion ] Riddick unbanned but not stone? Craaaazy by LivE.SworD September 08, 2024, 06:48:12 pm
[Support Center] Rally killed us all with his lag by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:16:54 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3405
Latest: LingRush
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26916
Total Topics: 2456
Most Online Today: 321
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 206
Total: 216

Author Topic: 46-7 gg]eazy- gosu  (Read 4420 times)

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
46-7 gg]eazy- gosu
« on: August 28, 2024, 05:54:40 pm »
gg]eazy has an unheard of record besides legend]hydra.

hes played the best of the best.

check out his games.

ignore the games vs deep_anaI and gangs]blackduck.

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: 46-7 gg]eazy- gosu
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 06:35:41 pm »
I don't appreciate your sarcasm. Please stop with these pointless posts.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 07:23:26 pm »
No sarcasm here. just genuinely admiring your record, its good.

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2024, 10:23:31 am »
gg]eazy has an unheard of record besides legend]hydra.

hes played the best of the best.

check out his games.

ignore the games vs deep_anaI and gangs]blackduck.

Now Ridick is going to say, the same thing he said against Stone, Blackduck Freewin, GG Easy and he have a plot, that's how ridiculous he will start to cry, the Ridick boy.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

Blizzard

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2024, 02:35:26 pm »
Riddick gosu...   =)

KYJ

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2024, 07:27:37 pm »
Wasn't there a rule this one season where Live.Sword cracked down on repeat playing the same person for free points? I think it was DingO doing it with someone to win a season vs JH and Dingo punished for it. Isn't this kind of the same? Farming Blackduck and Deep_anaI for free points? Like yeah you're a good player but this is kind of abusing the system.

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2024, 09:57:56 pm »
Not much to explain but…
1. League is dying. Barely anyone is even asking for 1s
2.  There are no rules stating you can’t play just one person.   To add to that I have been playing everyone.
3. There are many players that refuse to play me which makes it even harder.
4.  Also to add I know many other players that spam games vs them as well. Cough (reeko) but he loses to black duck.
5. Also to add to this. This post is very mean towards black duck and deep.  At least they have the balls to continuously play me to try to learn.    They are humans too. You can even see some improvement in deeps games sometimes as some were close games.

I really think you have to take it into context as well. I did not know if they happened to dingo for Jh but you can see how different this is. You can see barely anyone plays. Why this is even a subject is stupid. Hence we had issues with vulture last season who refused to play hydra and I and only played stone.  Is this not the same thing?  I can keep going on and on.  I have been asking everyone to play. I have been playing all the Koreans since they joined this league.

This is what I mean about a toxic post.  Ronin your intentions is not about admiring and starting up conflict.
Also,  if this was an issue. Then an end of season tournament always fixes this cuz the better player can prove it. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 10:02:04 pm by GreatEscape »

reeKo[gK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2024, 10:10:00 pm »
Not much to explain but…
1. League is dying. Barely anyone is even asking for 1s
2.  There are no rules stating you can’t play just one person.   To add to that I have been playing everyone.
3. There are many players that refuse to play me which makes it even harder.
4.  Also to add I know many other players that spam games vs them as well. Cough (reeko) but he loses to black duck.
5. Also to add to this. This post is very mean towards black duck and deep.  At least they have the balls to continuously play me to try to learn.    They are humans too. You can even see some improvement in deeps games sometimes as some were close games.

I really think you have to take it into context as well. I did not know if they happened to dingo for Jh but you can see how different this is. You can see barely anyone plays. Why this is even a subject is stupid. Hence we had issues with vulture last season who refused to play hydra and I and only played stone.  Is this not the same thing?  I can keep going on and on.  I have been asking everyone to play. I have been playing all the Koreans since they joined this league.

This is what I mean about a toxic post.  Ronin your intentions is not about admiring and starting up conflict.
Also,  if this was an issue. Then an end of season tournament always fixes this cuz the better player can prove it.

reeko plays duck : 6   Eazy played duck : 32   also, i played him when we were both D rank....ur playing him B+ vs D- LOL

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2024, 10:11:50 pm »
He is the only active player lol. 
I will play whoever   I have asked to play you multiple times but you refuse reeks and you make fake accounts to hurt me and mock me. Plz refrain from even commenting.

To add to this I have more to lose if I lose. That’s the whole point of the point system.  If you want to talk about the point system, yes there are many issues with it.  I have been trying to play the higher level players.  I have been asking omni or Adler or anyone to play if I see them on. Like. Come the fuck on im so sick and tired of you people. Fine then I just won’t play in this league
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 10:14:49 pm by GreatEscape »

reeKo[gK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2024, 10:12:59 pm »
He is the only active player lol. 
I will play whoever   I have asked to play you multiple times but you refuse reeks and you make fake accounts to hurt me and mock me. Plz refrain from even commenting.

you just playeed him another 10 games LOOOL jeeeesus man..theres plenty of people spamming 1s that i see on.

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2024, 10:17:12 pm »
Learn to read

BARELY ANYONE IS PLAYINGGGGGGGGGG. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND. THEN REEKO GO 1s?? Your c+. Oh wait. You dodge and refuse. TAKE THIS CHANCE TO PLAY ME THEN REEKO???? Go 1s????????????

There actually hasn’t been
You also have to take into account time zones.  I’m so sick of your toxicity to this league reeks and you should be banned

I was even speaking to slash about this. He reset his account the other day cuz the league is dead. 

THIS IS ONLY AN ISSUE IF THE PLAYER REFUSES TO PLAY AND WILL ONLY PLAY ONE EPRSON FOR POINTS.  CLEARLY THIS IS NOT THE CASE. REEKL YOU ARE ONE OF THE PLAYERS WHO JUST POST TO ADD TO TOXICITY. You are also one of the players who refuse to play me. I’m pretty sure if we look into your accounts all past seasons. You have definitely have most of your games vs black duck and he is the only reason you are not D in 1s

You players dodging or refusing to rank up your accounts so you get more points before playing me is sickening.   

« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 10:28:22 pm by GreatEscape »

Vulture

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2024, 10:56:00 pm »
you should be banned for abusing a d- player to win the league

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2024, 11:09:30 pm »
Why dont you play this season so I can have fun with you? Oh wait you are also one of the players who refuse to play.  Keep providing useless comments.

Vulture

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2024, 11:12:17 pm »
Im up on you, noob basher. i at least play b rank players to win the league. you're just not good enough so you have to fw off blackduck. Shameless player with no honor

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2024, 11:12:53 pm »
Yes you are up on me because you refuse to play me. I have asked you countless times last season and called you out to play but you refused. 
I also play b rank players?  Liek seriously.   Admin plz close this pointless thread.

Notice how it’s the ppl who aren’t active or have past hate only posting here right now.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 11:15:21 pm by GreatEscape »

Season Info

SCW Season 47
Open: Aug 12 - Sep 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 gG]EaZy-94-16
2 L-Mx]GallO50-34
3 Omn1[gK]41-17
4 pGf]Wild3r-46-37
5 Adler[aV]37-22

2v2