+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] reeKo for ADMIN 2024 MAKE SCW GREAT AGAIN! by TheAdvocate Today at 09:00:45 am
[General Discussion ] The goat by Blizzard September 11, 2024, 02:56:08 pm
[General Discussion ] Ridiculous how you unbanned players that were supposed to be banned by RyuSC91 September 11, 2024, 09:28:19 am
[General Discussion ] Riddick unbanned but not stone? Craaaazy by LivE.SworD September 08, 2024, 06:48:12 pm
[Support Center] Rally killed us all with his lag by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:16:54 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3405
Latest: LingRush
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26916
Total Topics: 2456
Most Online Today: 321
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 263
Total: 274

Author Topic: Cole playing on people’s accounts including mine  (Read 6741 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Cole playing on people’s accounts including mine
« on: August 21, 2024, 03:02:03 am »

Have cole read this to you so you understand stone.

I’d like to address these idle threats, please don’t threaten me with a good time.

I’m coming forward and speaking on the allegations regarding Cole playing on my account. This was about a year ago maybe even longer, I was on discord and Cole was there talking with ronin. Cole asked me a few times to get on my account and play because (fainer) was scared of him and wouldn’t play, me personally I don’t play 2s never enjoyed it, I have 0 benefit from cole playing on my account for 2s.  I was Peer pressured into it and let him do it.

Cole played 3 or 4 games of 2s with ronin.  That was it, I then told ronin later I think Cole’s gonna try using it as a way to get me in trouble later and it got to the point I told Lucas about it.  Cole did not play any 1s games, Stone can try to discredit me as much as he wants but this was only Cole that wanted to play, not me.

Now this issue has been going on, Cole acts like he’s inactive when in reality he plays games on stones account. I made the post about stone cheating and sharing his account with cole.

I’m doing this post to clear my name, they can’t find 1 game in 1v1 where Cole played my account.  Because it wasn’t something I wanted, it was what cole wanted.

First I wanna apologize to fainer, it’s not fair that I did that, that Cole did that. I forget who your part was but it’s still a cheap way to play you. I’m sorry

Now this doesn’t take much to realize, fainer, sword, slash, Alex, wilcha, dingo, Jose, any of you… picture this, act like your in stones position, your good friends with cole, you go on trips together and cole says “let me 1v1 him, let me play on your account” what do you think stone did and has done.

I told Lucas about this but obviously stones trying to use it against me like I’m the bad guy, trying to keep me quiet. So I ask if something is done, please do not be biased on your punishment. I went through and took time watching stones replays if you just watch some of the replays I posted it’s obvious he is giving free wins and he is a cheater and abuser and again I apologize to the community I should’ve never let Cole on my account, but I promise you that it wasn’t for 1v1 and it won’t happen again.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Cole playing on people’s accounts including mine
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 04:12:36 am »
.... its like hearing a female talk with her friends. Whats wrong with you dude.

xS.Jake

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 09:39:58 am »
None of this bs would happen if you losers didn’t dodge top players in the first place, shits corny. Who gives a fuck if you lose it’s StarCraft and if you aren’t getting better every time you lose you’re trash anyways. People like Cole and hydra wouldn’t have to account share or get free wins if people just committed to improving. Never cheated or hacked once in the 20+ years of playing this game and could never understand why some of you guys care THAT much to cheat to win. All of the top players who have cheated and hacked over the years are a disgrace to themselves and the game. My two cents

StOnE

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 10:55:28 am »
U just come out and say this because I told you I could check it with BWCHART (fingersprint), no one can copy someone else's hotkeys exactly, you can check all my 1s and 2s games, you won't find any hotkeys similar to Cole's. Just because you confess it doesn't absolve you from punishment. I wouldn't want you to get banned because you're my free wins, however, that's for the admins to decide.

If I give free victories, why did I beat Hus 2 days before finishing SCW and leave Hydra as the only leader? stop cry and try to improve.

Before, you kept saying that Jose was a hacker. You never accept when you lose, and you're always making some excuse: 'first scout,' 'lucky,' 'I'm changing my hotkeys,' 'you are Cole,' 'you are an obs cheater,' etc. It's really pathetic, and I'm not the only one saying this. Everyone who beats you says the same thing.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 10:59:56 am by StOnE »

Turtle

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2024, 11:38:03 am »
Jesus Joe, drop it already. This is getting to be too much, and your obsession is not healthy.

Cole didn’t play on Stone’s account. Stone, like many players, is just inconsistent. I mean two seasons ago you did spam like 15 games vs Tom an hour and a half before the season ended. Going ling rush some games, if I’m not mistaken and don’t care to check.

Get help dude, stop using the forums as your own personal outlet, it’s tiring and most don’t give two shits. Move on.

Cole has a life outside of StarCraft, he’s not dependent on it to get his emotional satisfactions out of it

Furthermore, without viable proof your claims are baseless, or you’d have otherwise provided it by now.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 11:41:43 am by Turtle »

reeKo[gK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2024, 12:58:51 pm »
Jesus Joe, drop it already. This is getting to be too much, and your obsession is not healthy.

Cole didn’t play on Stone’s account. Stone, like many players, is just inconsistent. I mean two seasons ago you did spam like 15 games vs Tom an hour and a half before the season ended. Going ling rush some games, if I’m not mistaken and don’t care to check.

Get help dude, stop using the forums as your own personal outlet, it’s tiring and most don’t give two shits. Move on.

Cole has a life outside of StarCraft, he’s not dependent on it to get his emotional satisfactions out of it

Furthermore, without viable proof your claims are baseless, or you’d have otherwise provided it by now.

JOESSS BACKKKKKK

LingRush

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2024, 02:21:08 pm »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2024, 02:22:49 pm »

This is gonna be fun, let’s start with turtle.

Cole ask your friend Alex if this is true or not and know the community knows the truth about you.

Alex stop being emotional, you saw this and quickly responded not thinking, now here we r.  true or false Alex, did you not just message me this weekend and say “wanna play stone and not cole, now is the time to do it. Cole is playing baseball this weekend”. Do I need to get the SS? Be honest with yourself, I know nothing is gonna happen to Cole or stone or anyone, I’m about 95% sure and that wasn’t why I did this

Alex sit down and shut up or I’ll expose you.

Now doesn’t that make you wanna say something else to me?  That’s what stone did to me, trying to hold shit over my head and tell me to stop or I get exposed. I’m just doing this so the community knows cole is still doing snake shit with stone. Kick rocks if you don’t like it, you know the truth.  They share accounts.  Another close friend to Cole, and you whisper me the truth

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2024, 02:25:31 pm »

“JOESSS BACKKKKKK”

Back again, Joe is back, tell a friend, guess who’s back guess who’s back guess who’s back

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2024, 02:41:14 pm »
U just come out and say this because I told you I could check it with BWCHART (fingersprint), no one can copy someone else's hotkeys exactly, you can check all my 1s and 2s games, you won't find any hotkeys similar to Cole's. Just because you confess it doesn't absolve you from punishment. I wouldn't want you to get banned because you're my free wins, however, that's for the admins to decide.

If I give free victories, why did I beat Hus 2 days before finishing SCW and leave Hydra as the only leader? stop cry and try to improve.

Before, you kept saying that Jose was a hacker. You never accept when you lose, and you're always making some excuse: 'first scout,' 'lucky,' 'I'm changing my hotkeys,' 'you are Cole,' 'you are an obs cheater,' etc. It's really pathetic, and I'm not the only one saying this. Everyone who beats you says the same thing.

Stone I’m not arguing with you, the reps say it all. Your gameplay says it all.  Let’s make a post,  did stone beat evil or was it Cole and watch what the community thinks about you.  You threaten me with this like I asked cole to play for me, it was your friend you told on, you told on ronin and cole, then u took steps back because you knew you fucked up.

Stone you have replays vs wilcha that you had engagements vs him and won then you up and leave.  You threw games to get them done quick and your busted.

You and Alex bring up “you played fast games vs Tom” yet you’re fucking lazy and don’t even watch 1 replay to see how it was played.  The 5 games you posted stone, 3 were Zerg and 1 of the 3 I went 5 pool, then I went choke in the other and 1 I went speed lings, theses strategies have been my strategies for years. I’ve always tried catching T off gard with speed lings. And that 2:40 game I went 2 rax and Tom was mid building and raped it.  I’ve always done 2 rax apart of my game play, I’m a rounded player. You on the other hand as Zerg go for 1 strad, 6 lings choke 1 hat.

What happens when a child gets caught and could get in trouble, they point fingers like you have and lie like you do.  Again I do this more for the community to know your a cheater and cole still “helps” you

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2024, 02:50:13 pm »
None of this bs would happen if you losers didn’t dodge top players in the first place, shits corny. Who gives a fuck if you lose it’s StarCraft and if you aren’t getting better every time you lose you’re trash anyways. People like Cole and hydra wouldn’t have to account share or get free wins if people just committed to improving. Never cheated or hacked once in the 20+ years of playing this game and could never understand why some of you guys care THAT much to cheat to win. All of the top players who have cheated and hacked over the years are a disgrace to themselves and the game. My two cents

I agree and disagree, you have Korean players that don’t hide who they r, you have players like myself the enjoy playing them and r happy when I beat them. I beat byul pvz, rabbit a few games, playing vs scan, (never got any wins on his t) I’ve beat thanks a lot, any gosus dude.. qlolq I’ve got like 30 games with him , he’s up on me up I was starting to get it where r record was even. The point I’m making is Yes ppl do dodge vs Tom and higher ups but there’s players like myself that want wins vs the best and sadly I think it’s more Cole’s ego more than anything.

StOnE

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2024, 03:17:52 pm »
I don't argue with you; I simply refute what you say with evidence.

1.- U say I give free wins, but you forget to mention that I beat Hus two days before SCW ended, took his S rank, and left Tom as the only leader
2,. U say I share accounts, but you haven't shown a single replay to prove it. I'm waiting; I'll help you analyze it with BW CHART.
3.- U say I make suspicious moves because I might have an obs cheater, but you don't name anyone. I suggest we play with our cameras on, focusing on our faces and keyboard movements. I don't consider you better than me; only your PvT has beaten me, but your other matchups are really bad.

Everyone knows that Cole works in the mornings and then does sports; he's not a nerd who spends all day watching my games. He does it when he's bored or has free time. And yes, he tells me my mistakes afterward, but that's not cheating in any way.

I feel that you are jealous of my level because you simply cannot improve. Your only excuse to deceive yourself when I walk in the park with you is that the one who beats you isn’t me
else Cole.

Cole was playing ur account and there are proofs. BW CHART don't lie

Yes, I defeated Evil, Byul, Hydra, Jh, Cole, Rabbit, and many others, I really enjoy playing with people who are at a higher level than me. I'm not like you, who always plays against players like Blackduck, knowing you can win every time but still play against him each season. I don’t want to mention others, but you know it’s true.

I've even done it on stream, and Lukas was there. He offered me 100 USD if I beat Byul in a BO3, and even though I won the first ZvZ, I ended up losing. Stop crying and start improving, because otherwise, you'll never be able to beat me

PD: I'm happy that u think I'm Cole, that means I have improved a lot

Thanks GG
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 03:31:49 pm by StOnE »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2024, 03:34:49 pm »
Stone your a dumbass, have Cole read this to you and help you understand.

No one knows or cares about Cole’s schedule besides you.  Your friend used my account to cheat ppl out of games, if I’m in trouble your in trouble for feeding wilcha games, Cole’s in trouble for playing on my account, ronins in trouble for playing with him, again we can’t be biased on who gets in trouble and who doesn’t. Something sword does agree with me on.

I posted what I posted, The main reason for this is an apology to the community. Also to shed light on the subject about Cole playing on your account.

One more point to wrap this up, stone didn’t know about cole playing on my account till they had a conversation about this and Cole told him.  Know him and Cole r talking and Cole is behind stones actions and words. He backed off because of Cole 2. Again this is just to inform the community of the abuse and cheating.. I’m sorry, Fainer. I really am I should have never let that loser play the few games he did. I’ve never been friends with him and cole has always been a dick to me.

This has been going on for all of scw.
We had an admin before Lucas that enough information on cole for sharing accounts, sword didn’t want to do anything on it and the guy was tired of the abuse Cole does and gets away with. He quit.  Just another player down the drain in this league.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 03:39:15 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

StOnE

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2024, 03:42:31 pm »
It doesn't matter who falls; you let another player use your account, and you should be banned. Cole showed me the replays; do you think he cares about being banned? You live in a movie where you think you're right and that we're all crazy and you're the only sane one. I'll play you in a BO 21 and walk with you in the park because your style is really bad.

We know that we don’t share accounts; that’s just in your head because you can’t beat me. You can only win against me in PvT (even Kokanee makes fun of me for losing that match against you). If it makes you feel any better, I also lost to Cole 7-1, and all of them were PvZ. He’s really the only one who has been able to beat me in PvZ.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 03:46:54 pm by StOnE »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2024, 03:46:13 pm »
I believe stone should be banned for 2 seasons strictly because he’s fat and Mexican. He should use his time off to get in shape.

Season Info

SCW Season 47
Open: Aug 12 - Sep 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 gG]EaZy-94-16
2 L-Mx]GallO50-34
3 Omn1[gK]41-17
4 pGf]Wild3r-46-37
5 Adler[aV]37-22

2v2
RankPlayerRecord