+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] reeKo for ADMIN 2024 MAKE SCW GREAT AGAIN! by TheAdvocate Today at 09:00:45 am
[General Discussion ] The goat by Blizzard September 11, 2024, 02:56:08 pm
[General Discussion ] Ridiculous how you unbanned players that were supposed to be banned by RyuSC91 September 11, 2024, 09:28:19 am
[General Discussion ] Riddick unbanned but not stone? Craaaazy by LivE.SworD September 08, 2024, 06:48:12 pm
[Support Center] Rally killed us all with his lag by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:16:54 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3405
Latest: LingRush
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26916
Total Topics: 2456
Most Online Today: 321
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 250
Total: 263

Author Topic: Broken map  (Read 9805 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Broken map
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2024, 02:22:21 pm »
I didn't know this either, Kokanee explained it to me in 2020 when I first met him and he told me that it's a mistake that many people make. 50-60 is ok in mineral never 100.

I was taught by David (Dawei)that you have 4 sets (48) and you add 1 set if your getting dropped (60) to get your minerals good if your being dropped.  Also you kill off 24 and max after you run with 60 for a while.

Fainers saying no, none of that’s true. Your only adding 2 more (50 is the cap) the other 10 sit around and don’t mine. I know this not to be true, I’ve seen this work before

I threw out the number 100 because it shouldn’t matter, we should be able to put as much as we want.

I vote for 100 mineral patches on each spot so the player gets to choose

Also scw map the gas is fucked up compared to old scd maps, the old scd maps the creep is different and I can line up my pool on the top side where I put my den and evo at.  You moved the shit around

#FreeMineralPatch
#SCDmap
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 03:08:55 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2024, 03:22:24 pm »
The gas thing is true, it happens with scvs and probes sometimes, but only if you put 2 workers on the same gas, they won't make any extra turns. And if you put 3-4, sometimes it goes crazy and makes an extra turn. If you look at the Korean map, there is a greater distance from the central to the commander and the gases are separated, so there will be less bugs. But the stuck gas thing, where the scv stays dancing when the refinery finishes, happens a lot on the Korean map, that's luck that the scv is out when it's about to build the refinery.

More lies from riddick, the scd and vgt maps, the pool has never been built above the gas, it's always been below, surely riddick is confusing it with a different version that they made only once in scd or I don't know where they put it the other way around.

If they have 60 probes. Only 50 probes will mine at the same time, then the other 10 probes can grab the ore when the other one finishes collecting. In theory, the 60 probes will work alone, there will always be 10 waiting and grab it immediately when one finishes. I don't know if it saves microseconds.

I've never been corrupt like most of you have xD.

The ideal is 50 ore and 30 in gas.

Voting for 100 ore patches, which has never been like this. The map is as it is in vgt scd is the same. Starcraft is a game full of bugs. It's not like sc2 where every order does it.

For example, rally points sometimes don't work and you have to do it again, and frozen units you have to press stop so they move again, or order them to attack and if they see a jam they turn back, and there are more reaver bugs. That's why in starcraft you have to be more careful and have everything under control with many clicks.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2024, 05:51:19 pm »
Fainer, stop touching the map okey? the more you do. The worse it gets..... you are not a mastermind. Let the map be as it was in vgt..... every uppdate you have done, it gets worse. Admin, ban fainer for being a noob at map-making.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2024, 06:06:49 pm »
I will explain you dano noob you are a  slow player , send probe late to mine after get 20k you kill many probes,   and only mining 20 probes and 5 gas and you constantly macro and atttack  so you waste all the 20 k durin making probes until 60 again but you wasting constantly  and you complaint for be poor, jajajajajaja

I haven't modified the map for a long time.    Dano go korean map xD
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 06:09:28 pm by FaINeR »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2024, 06:55:31 pm »
I will explain you dano noob you are a  slow player , send probe late to mine after get 20k you kill many probes,   and only mining 20 probes and 5 gas and you constantly macro and atttack  so you waste all the 20 k durin making probes until 60 again but you wasting constantly  and you complaint for be poor, jajajajajaja

I haven't modified the map for a long time.    Dano go korean map xD
can we try out a map with more mineral patches just to test it.  right now the minerals r junk and everyone agrees.   i have a scd 14 map that the creep does go there. the gas has been fucked with over time

Dreadlord Proletius

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2024, 09:05:39 pm »
have you guys even tested this? I will finally reveal the secret to my superior mineral macro. The optimum number is 45-48.
Mining happens fastest at 45 and very slightly slower starting at 50. You might think all 50 probes can mine at a time but this is not true.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2024, 10:30:16 pm »
have you guys even tested this? I will finally reveal the secret to my superior mineral macro. The optimum number is 45-48.
Mining happens fastest at 45 and very slightly slower starting at 50. You might think all 50 probes can mine at a time but this is not true.

Do you even play StarCraft

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2024, 11:55:13 am »
HAha, Riddick. Golden comment.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2024, 12:58:32 pm »
Also, fainer, I think your theory is incorrect because you also have to think about the time it takes the probes to turn and hand the minerals to the main. On low money you make more to make up for the trip they take. 

If 50 was the max of mineral patches then 60 or more should be the optimal amount.

It’s simple when you think about it, if you only have 50 on your minerals, every second you’re not going to have 50 mining mineral's, it will fluctuate because they’re handing the minerals to the Main, even though it’s only taking them like half of a second to do that.

I think you make up this “50 and no more” to cover the fact the map is trash and needs thrown away and remade by ronin/tom

I think the map is just broken like a lot of other players do.

Even if it is .2 of a second that it takes for the prob to hand the minerals to the main then start mining again there would be loss mining time if you only have 50 for 50 mineral patches.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 01:37:31 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2024, 01:40:46 pm »
It's useless against the only one who complains, Riddick, Ronin and now Dano. Superior players know more about resource optimization and know what to do. Sorry, but you lack more knowledge. For your information, I put the scw1 map, which is the same as vgt, I only changed the name scw 46. They are the same maps. You need to learn more.

60 or more probes is fine for the drops. but after better optimizacion 45-50 probes.   I tested long ago  60 probes vs 50 probes , in 5 minutes same amount i think won 60 probe for 100 mineral.  is nothing for 5 minutes

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2024, 03:46:05 pm »
fainer reporting late and rigging map like usual smh. i think he is dingo/jose step brother

Prolific

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2024, 04:09:20 pm »
I mean there is problems with the map but come on.... you guys are making excuses for your losses and blaming it on the map when the truly talented players barely have a problem with that sort of thing just saying

Prolific

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2024, 04:10:15 pm »
hydra 51-8 on the map, seems he isnt having a problem with "no minerals and being broke" like the "gosu" dano LOL

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2024, 04:21:44 pm »
They don’t complain about it cause they benefit from it simple as that. Gus I fuck u in ass on daily basis with/without minerals

Prolific

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2024, 04:32:19 pm »
Maybe when im rusty and transitioning builds ronin. youre never gonna beat me again now

Season Info

SCW Season 47
Open: Aug 12 - Sep 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 gG]EaZy-94-16
2 L-Mx]GallO50-34
3 Omn1[gK]41-17
4 pGf]Wild3r-46-37
5 Adler[aV]37-22

2v2
RankPlayerRecord