+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Rally killed us all with his lag by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:16:54 pm
[Support Center] zniper disc report by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:15:52 pm
[Support Center] Remove game ID# 433 and 434 by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:15:11 pm
[General Discussion ] 46-7 gg]eazy- gosu by sNipEr.ScopE September 03, 2024, 10:12:20 am
[Support Center] Remove those games please ! by Lucas August 28, 2024, 07:29:05 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3403
Latest: LingRush
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26881
Total Topics: 2452
Most Online Today: 262
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 237
Total: 245

Author Topic: 2v2 Tourny Hosted by clan gK  (Read 15619 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: 2v2 Tourny Hosted by clan gK
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2024, 05:25:57 pm »
can someone else host a tournament thats not a total dickhead like ronin?

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2024, 06:05:13 pm »
can someone else host a tournament thats not a total dickhead like ronin?

im not the one hosting the tournament

GreatEscape

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2024, 06:24:37 pm »
Not gonna lie ronin. Your bm towards me has been constant and never stopping. I don’t even talk to you and when I get on the channel u spam gg]eazy noob dodger. Yet I don’t dodge anyone. Everyone knows I’d rape you. I’m down to play in the tournament but idc if we also are not in it. Just want good games.  You even personal message me to appologize sometimes. But it seems like you don’t mean any of it. Please keep my name out of your mouth. I barely even play this game anymore. 

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2024, 06:34:01 pm »
Not gonna lie ronin. Your bm towards me has been constant and never stopping. I don’t even talk to you and when I get on the channel u spam gg]eazy noob dodger. Yet I don’t dodge anyone. Everyone knows I’d rape you. I’m down to play in the tournament but idc if we also are not in it. Just want good games.  You even personal message me to appologize sometimes. But it seems like you don’t mean any of it. Please keep my name out of your mouth. I barely even play this game anymore.
IM straight up not being a pussy or sensitive or any of that, like eazy has said, ronin is consistently constantly belittling and talking shit to me and im through with it. Im basically just a casual gamer now here for some chill games no drama, thats why i refuse to talk with ronin anymore or game with him because he does shady shit like cheating on obs or whispering on discord to win either that or hes talking mad shit 24/7. I bm all the time yes, but its more like jokingly and not constant, like I let people breathe in between, but ronin is just a madman spamming bm to the point i wanna pull my hair out. Nothing h can say or do will make me want to continue playing with him at all. Just letting yall know that i dont play this game to talk shit harass or bully people. im here to ply sc and thats it. Keep my name out of your mouth. There is no "gus" to yall anymore.

reeKo[gK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2024, 06:44:48 pm »
Can an admin remove all the posts in this thread that pertains to BM or arguing...go make a BM thread for all this shit and post it there plz. this is for signup and anything tourny related. Thanks

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2024, 06:59:13 pm »
Talk to your member ronin, i dont give a shit about your tournament sory reeko, tell ronin to stop it. hes your member of gK. Kudos to you being mature tho tyler

reeKo[gK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2024, 07:14:44 pm »
Talk to your member ronin, i dont give a shit about your tournament sory reeko, tell ronin to stop it. hes your member of gK. Kudos to you being mature tho tyler

Gus your one of the most BM members of the community...stop being two faced and sensative...keep this thread to Tourny stuff only plz. Ill take you out of tournament if youd like. No biggie

ZooooooM

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2024, 07:24:31 pm »
Calm down Randall.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2024, 07:31:45 pm »

Gus your one of the most BM members of the community...stop being two faced and sensative...keep this thread to Tourny stuff only plz. Ill take you out of tournament if youd like. No biggie
Sensitive* learn how to spell you damn monkey. Im gm as fuck bro. all im saying is im VIP and demand respect in this bitch. ppl like Reeko and ronin dont have the word "manners" in their dictionary.

Dreadlord Proletius

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2024, 08:02:38 pm »
ronin is a pillar of this community

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2024, 08:41:13 pm »
Yup hes such a great guy, i love how he obs cheats sucks lags, bullies and harasses people online. Yup, what a role model. lmfao

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2024, 08:42:46 pm »
Can an admin remove all the posts in this thread that pertains to BM or arguing...go make a BM thread for all this shit and post it there plz. this is for signup and anything tourny related. Thanks
Dont act like yall dont cheat on discord and all that shit, everyone knows ronin is a shady mf

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2024, 08:47:13 pm »
Yup hes such a great guy, i love how he obs cheats sucks lags, bullies and harasses people online. Yup, what a role model. lmfao

LMFAO

Dreadlord Proletius

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2024, 02:09:57 am »
if you were more like ronin it would be a big improvement. what have you even done for starcraft

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2024, 06:59:53 am »
if you were more like ronin it would be a big improvement. what have you even done for starcraft
Hmm idk. Not obs cheat? That's a plus that I don't whisper other people's spots and races like ronin. The greatest thing ronin could do for sc is buy a new router
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 07:03:42 am by sNipEr.ScopE »

Season Info

SCW Season 47
Open: Aug 12 - Sep 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 gG]EaZy-91-16
2 Omn1[gK]41-17
3 L-Mx]ThaNaThoZ~27-7
4 Adler[aV]32-20
5 L-Mx]Don~27-9

2v2