+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Rally killed us all with his lag by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:16:54 pm
[Support Center] zniper disc report by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:15:52 pm
[Support Center] Remove game ID# 433 and 434 by Lucas September 04, 2024, 01:15:11 pm
[General Discussion ] 46-7 gg]eazy- gosu by sNipEr.ScopE September 03, 2024, 10:12:20 am
[Support Center] Remove those games please ! by Lucas August 28, 2024, 07:29:05 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3403
Latest: LingRush
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26881
Total Topics: 2452
Most Online Today: 262
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 244
Total: 250

Author Topic: im gosu  (Read 11575 times)

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: im gosu
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2024, 12:04:48 pm »
I don’t give a fuck about tier list Adler, but I rape you, stone, riddick and whoever else you delusional fuck wits think is better than me. I’ll give my respect to Tom though he smashes me easily. Other than that all you fucking pony boys can get the fucking heat, come at me

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2024, 12:11:38 pm »
Pm me.

Ronin you’re not good and don’t beat good people.  I’ve played you over and over again and I win. Only time u get wins on me is when I take breaks and I’m not active.  Look at all the games we played in scw. I’m up on you and will always be up on you. I’m not going to give you a bo9 because I do not respect you and I’m not going to give into your wishes.  I said nothing about stone and I think stone is better than you.  I think most people r better than you.

Don’t quit your day job
Stick to your cameras, you’re not even close to becoming a pro at a twist of this game.  Like wake up, it’s fastest. This is nothing compared to low money or the real game.  you play 2s, mass D and 2v1 players and if that doesn’t work you go drops and aim for the most broken thing about fastest (the money) nothing you do is skilled

No one ever has said, wow I love watching ronins games his micro and strads compare to no one besides the best.

Your game style is almost as bad as your internet.  Dude uses internet from his phone yet says he makes 200k a year.  It was like pulling teeth to get you to be a man and pay the 20$ you owe me.  I think you’re a fucking lier and 2faced as hell.  You’re not on my level on the game or real life. I’m respectful and wouldn’t try to hurt you but let’s continue on. I’d rather watch paint dry than give you what you want
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 12:15:22 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2024, 12:13:42 pm »
I don’t give a fuck about tier list Adler, but I rape you, stone, riddick and whoever else you delusional fuck wits think is better than me. I’ll give my respect to Tom though he smashes me easily. Other than that all you fucking pony boys can get the fucking heat, come at me

Once you can have a better record vs bigpappa than 50/50 then you can call ppl out.  You r a legit C rank player in 1s vs okay players besides Tom

Like you got mad that I told you I think Dillon is better than you and you said “I’m better than Dillon” your words, witch is a lie and shows how out there your opinion is just look at your record this season, big papa and Dillon r both ahead of you in wins, your not better or even on the same lvl. Your delusional

Now if you got something personal to say to me let’s keep it in the dm, and stay on topic for the post.

Your def not the same tier as me, fainer or Alex or hus (and hus is rusty rn or I think he should be higher)

Also Adler walks all over you.. definitely no where near his tier
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 12:24:39 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2024, 12:21:10 pm »
You’d rather watch paint dry than play me which means you’re a fucking pussy point blank end of conversation. We all know my game style smashes you. You fall apart when any type of pressure comes your way that fucks up your build

Not once did I say anything personal about you in this thread but if you want to push me to that point, I can go ahead and make you regret it JoE. Just stop don’t put that on yourself
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 01:56:23 pm by RoNin »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2024, 12:26:42 pm »
Pm me.

Ronin you’re not good and don’t beat good people.  I’ve played you over and over again and I win. Only time u get wins on me is when I take breaks and I’m not active.  Look at all the games we played in scw. I’m up on you and will always be up on you. I’m not going to give you a bo9 because I do not respect you and I’m not going to give into your wishes.  I said nothing about stone and I think stone is better than you.  I think most people r better than you.

Don’t quit your day job
Stick to your cameras, you’re not even close to becoming a pro at a twist of this game.  Like wake up, it’s fastest. This is nothing compared to low money or the real game.  you play 2s, mass D and 2v1 players and if that doesn’t work you go drops and aim for the most broken thing about fastest (the money) nothing you do is skilled

No one ever has said, wow I love watching ronins games his micro and strads compare to no one besides the best.

Your game style is almost as bad as your internet.  Dude uses internet from his phone yet says he makes 200k a year.  It was like pulling teeth to get you to be a man and pay the 20$ you owe me.  I think you’re a fucking lier and 2faced as hell.  You’re not on my level on the game or real life. I’m respectful and wouldn’t try to hurt you but let’s continue on. I’d rather watch paint dry than give you what you want

I just beat Tom this season didnt I? How many games did stone or you beat Tom this season?

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2024, 12:33:57 pm »
You get 1 lucky game mimicking my style. I play the best of the best ronin, your “aggression” is trash vs them

It’s funny, you think you’re relevant when you 5 pool and call it aggression. Learn and play 1s, start beating the 1s community. Then you can speak on me.

Until then for the top list, you’re not on it.  I personally think I scratch top 10 in 1s like 9th-10th place. I mean I did do 1s and play with the Koreans and make it in top 10 whatever season that was that I went up against whiteandblack in the tournament. You on the other hand couldn’t make it in top with out your crutch or picking teams.  Why don’t you play bo1 with sword ronin? Because you pick teams, you hate to lose. Keep dodging good ppl on your high account

Keep my name out your mouth.  Obviously this is getting out of hand because you’re sensitive when it comes to the video game and you can’t just send me a pm. So this will be my last post on here to you or reeko.  Pm me if you wanna talk more on how you don’t Measure up to me
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 12:37:45 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2024, 12:42:28 pm »
Mate there’s only 6-7 people that play 1s scw and you’re top 10? That’s not saying much

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2024, 01:06:20 pm »
im talking about season 40, one of the most active seasons.
what tier do you think you r ronin? do you really think only tom beats you and thats it? you gotta be joking

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2024, 01:08:25 pm »
i have better mechanics than 95% of scw, facts, im better than you, facts, you play 1s, and are average suck dick at 2s, i play 1s 2s play all races, you're dog shit compared to my lvl

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2024, 01:20:59 pm »
Pm me. You mashing keys and not playing the game isn’t skill lol idk how many times I see you get dropped and alled with you barely running half to one of your gas.  You’re blind to the actual game. You can’t beat papa or north ronin.. do they make up the 5% that is better than you

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2024, 01:29:04 pm »
tonyG here,

david > riddick > ronin

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2024, 01:35:17 pm »
Wooowwwwww

For the record I’m up on David 2.  Like 30 games up on him.  Thanks for your opinion tho Tony g

Ridd1ck>tonyG>David>blackduck>ronin/reeko
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 01:37:38 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2024, 01:55:34 pm »
im better than you in all aspects, 1s, 2s, grammar, life.. etc im just better than you tough pill to swallow.

im on right now lets get this bo9 popping joe
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 01:57:46 pm by RoNin »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2024, 02:16:38 pm »
Okay Mr. missionary man, what ever makes you feel better.  Your life is pathetic almost as bad as reekos.  Reeko lives off this gf and you live off your dad.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2024, 02:17:33 pm »
Again, just shows how delusional you really are

Pm me, stop making theses kind of post

Season Info

SCW Season 47
Open: Aug 12 - Sep 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord