+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by Manarelly Today at 10:05:01 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by InFaMouS]reeKo October 05, 2026, 06:38:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Introducing: Puppy  (Read 42527 times)

Puppy

  • Zealot
  • ****
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Introducing: Puppy
« on: August 27, 2017, 10:25:43 pm »
Hello all,

You probably see me online as Xtre-Puppy currently (sitting afk in op UGL). I'm primarily a 2v2 player however my clan does like 3s and 4s and I am more than happy to play those.

I was a VGT Shield Admin which meant I caught all the hackers back in the day through the use of auto mine/build. Auto scarab/interceptor. Illegal clicks. And extensive knowledge of ip tracing to catch smurfs as we would flag them.
I was also SCD Hacker Police and worked alongside WanK a lot, helping to teach what I knew about hacking to their staff.

My akas were Despair(lethal) SilenT.eFx- Pro]Puppy- eFx[zT] and Puppy[nK].

I came back to fastest after UGL 14 (eVo_) and later helped create something pretty fun with seba and gus as Despair]StK-

Current akas with records:
Pro]Puppy- 900 win+
Xtre-Drops 800 win
Xtre-Puppy active aka

Here's a recent PPvPP of me + Pro]Hardy- vs Pro]Templot + Pro]Xy- enjoy.

Athel

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing: Puppy
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 06:54:38 am »
<3

Akmah

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing: Puppy
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 05:39:32 pm »
You are adorable <3

Muve

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing: Puppy
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 12:16:18 pm »
sup poppy :)
1a2a3a4a

fox

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing: Puppy
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 10:01:51 pm »
CAMadian

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal