+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by LivE.SworD October 09, 2026, 10:51:46 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus October 09, 2026, 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 27401
Latest: swiper-faulk
New This Month: 3776
New This Week: 2817
New Today: 469
Stats
Total Posts: 26317
Total Topics: 2752
Most Online Today: 1585
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 23
Guests: 1564
Total: 1587

Author Topic: Tournament rules.  (Read 11495 times)

~RuiN~

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
Tournament rules.
« on: January 16, 2019, 04:37:08 am »
Cannot find the rules for the tournament.
I'm trying to establish whether I can be a protoss player in the tournament since it is my dominant race.
As far as I can see, this is not established anywhere on the site!
I guess that means there is no limiting factor that I can play protoss?
Can I have a link for the rules?
Thanks!

tonyG

  • Season Winner
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 681
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
Re: Tournament rules.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 12:43:34 pm »
i'm pretty sure the rule is you can pick any race as long as it's clearly stated your intentions (AKA ASKING "1v1 SCW IM PICKING PROTOSS" and NOT picking P last second during countdown). Players in the past have done this;however, it's not a popular choice among the SCW community, its encouraged to learn every race!!!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 01:10:02 pm by xtre-tonyG »

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 KingLeBron8-4
3 iMpacT.RadahnN-5-2
4 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR5-3
5 -Ank]-kObe4-1

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Choi7-6
2 -Ank]Tb4-2
3 -Ank]Tiger86-3-1
4 LgX[PerroCosmic2-0
5 Oni]X[AreS-2-0

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal