+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by xRidd1cK October 10, 2026, 01:16:40 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus October 09, 2026, 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 27800
Latest: vavada-Edinge
New This Month: 4175
New This Week: 338
New Today: 338
Stats
Total Posts: 26319
Total Topics: 2752
Most Online Today: 2018
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 1808
Total: 1821

Author Topic: Reset  (Read 56758 times)

vY.Freak-

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Reset
« on: June 23, 2018, 08:56:34 pm »
Am I the only who thinks resetting your record should only affect one of your scw features.  I mean if I hit reset, why does my 1's and 2's have to reset?

In my current case it is beneficial, but when I have a good 2's record going, why do I have to reset my 2's record if I only want to reset my 1's.  It forces you to create two accounts, which I feel is unnecessary.  How does everyone feel about fixing this flaw?

Muppy

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 27
    • View Profile
Re: Reset
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 08:59:53 pm »
Stop getting Bashed chobo 8)

vY.Freak-

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Reset
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 01:22:54 am »
Look I am just letting people win because I feel bad.  Ill make a run soon. ;)

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 -Ank]Donkey10-4
3 iMpacT.RadahnN-8-2
4 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR11-9
5 -Ank]-kObe8-3

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Tb8-2
2 -Ank]Tiger86-7-1
3 -Ank]Choi9-7
4 -Ank]Donkey7-4
5 day.5-0

Prize Pool (SCW63)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$50
22v2$50
32v2$50

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal