+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 24212
Latest: slotsdj-sweerse
New This Month: 588
New This Week: 1673
New Today: 343
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 3928
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 23
Guests: 3151
Total: 3174

Author Topic: I win a game, but looser player report.  (Read 16397 times)

FleGiaS

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
I win a game, but looser player report.
« on: August 29, 2017, 10:56:14 am »
SCW Beta 1v1 - Match ID# 672
Help plz. maFi report a game where he loss.

maFi

  • Supporter
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 34
    • View Profile
Re: I win a game, but looser player report.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 03:41:11 pm »
That was a mistake can't undo it .

didals1

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: I win a game, but looser player report.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 06:30:03 pm »
does the system automatically thinks the reporter is a winner?

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1375
    • View Profile
Re: I win a game, but looser player report.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 09:16:17 pm »
Game removed.

does the system automatically thinks the reporter is a winner?

Yes, people who lost the game shouldn't be reporting it. In theory, you can tell who won in most replays just by seeing who left, but in practice, 90% of disputes are from disconnects, for which a disconnect event is registered in both player's replays. In other words, its impossible to reliably tell from replays who the rightful winner is
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:17:52 pm by LivE.SworD »

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-94-18
2 Don~131-65
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 pacutec103-120
5 Pro]TossX2-89-48

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~68-27
4 legend]six66-35
5 LEBABY_GAMER54-69

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal